Last revised: October 4, 2018
Our Commitment to Online Privacy
By continuing to use the services of FineView Marketing, you agree to let us use your information in the ways discussed in this Policy. For this reason, it is very important that you read this entire Policy.
Services This Policy Covers
What is Personal Information?
Personal Information is any information that may allow for an individual to be personally identified. For example, your name, email address, social security number, phone number, residential address and credit card details are all considered personal information. Other information, such as your interests, economic status, customer number, IP address, geolocation, education, and job title may also be considered personal information if that information, when combined with other information, is used to reveal your identity.
Personal Information that FineView Marketing Collects
FineView Marketing only collects personal information from you when you voluntarily consent for us to collect and use it. You voluntarily consent for us to collect and use your personal information by:
- Directly providing the information to us: In some circumstances, you may be asked by FineView Marketing to provide specific information so that we can help you with a particular inquiry or you may give information to us on your own accord. Such information may include personal information such as your name, email address, phone number or residential address. For example, you consent for us to use the information you have provided when you reach out to us by email or our social media accounts, when you use the “contact us” form on our website, when you interact with our support or customer service teams, or when you comment on our blog posts or social media posts. You should also be aware that the comments you make on our blog or social media accounts may also be accessible to the public.
What About my Credit Card Information?
For your convenience, we allow for customers of FineView Marketing to pay for services online using their credit card or by making a direct online bank transfer. We use Quickbooks, a PCI compliant third-party vendor to process online payments; this means we NEVER see your credit card or bank account information. You can find out more about Quickbooks online payment system and how they ensure privacy here https://security.intuit.com/index.php/protect-your-business/pci-dss. We have no control over and are not responsible for, Quickbook’s use or disclosure of your personal information.
What About My Passwords?
While carrying out our services, there may be times where a password is required to access certain accounts such as WordPress. When feasible, we will set up two separate administration accounts to allow both FineView Marketing and the client to have their own encrypted password access. However, sometimes we may need to request a client’s password to carry out our services effectively. We will never sell or share this information with any third parties without your consent.
Cookies are small files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your browser.
- Types of cookies we use: We use both session cookies, that are erased once you exit your browser, and persistent cookies, that stay on your device for a set period of time or until you manually delete them.
- Can I block cookies? Most browsers have an option to stop your computer from accepting cookies altogether or to stop certain types of cookies. As we mentioned, cookies allow for us to provide a number of online So, if you do decide to block cookies, our online services (particularly our website) may operate a little strangely. If it is the targeted advertising that you are mainly concerned about, you can choose to specifically opt out of targeted advertising by going the following links:
Digital Advertising Alliance – http://optout.aboutads.info/
You can learn more about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Reasons FineView Marketing Collects Personal Information
We NEVER collect your information for the purpose of selling, renting, trading or otherwise abusing it. We only use your information for the following reasons:
- To personalize our online features and content;
- To fulfill or enforce a contract that you have entered into with us;
- To help you efficiently access your information;
- To improve, monitor and test our services and new products or features;
- To prevent, investigate and address the misuse of our services;
- To learn about the types of people that are using our services and how we can better market to those people;
- To allow you to participate in social sharing including on social media and through our blogs;
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- To comply with law enforcement; and
- To communicate with you about our services and features.
Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
We only share your information with third parties in the following ways:
- Agents: Sometimes we hire other trusted companies and/or individuals to help us out with tasks. These agents may need your personal information to fulfill the work we have asked them to perform, but they do not have the right to use your personal information beyond what is necessary to complete the requested task.
- New Owners: In the event that FineView Marketing is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. We will give you notice before there is a substantial change in our ownership and before any transfer of your personal information occurs.
- Law Enforcement: We may sometimes be required to share your personal information with law enforcement. We will only share your information when we believe, in good faith, that sharing your information is necessary to protect FineView Marketing or users of our services. Examples include, where a legal warrant or subpoena has been issued to us, where we must report information due to a belief that fraud or misuse of our services has occurred, or where our property or safety, or a user’s property or safety, is at risk. In cases of fraud, we may also be required to share your information with investigatory authorities and banks.
- Emails you can opt out of: At FineView Marketing, we love to keep you updated on exciting company developments. If you are receiving these types of emails, it means that you have opted in to receive these emails. Of course, you are always free to opt out of these emails by requesting for us to remove you from our e-mail
- Emails you will not be able to opt out of: There are some important emails from FineView Marketing that you will not be able to opt out of. For example, we may notify you that updates have been made to this Policy or in the unlikely event that our security safeguards have been breached.
Personal Information Retention and Your Rights
FineView Marketing stores and processes all personal information within the United States and only keeps your information for as long as necessary to provide our services. Under the law, you also have the right to request at any time for us to:
- Give you access to any personal information that we have processed;
- Correct any personal information that may have been incorrectly processed;
- Delete your personal information from our storage systems;
- Transfer your personal information to another service, when technically feasible; and
- Stop using your personal information in specific ways, by withdrawing the consent you have given us.
If you would like for us to do any of the above, you can contact us using the information provided at the end of this Policy. We will always try to fulfill your requests. However, sometimes we may be required to retain your information, even if you have made one of the above requests, in order to comply with our legal and/or regulatory obligations. For example, we may be required to keep a history of transactions to report our taxes or may need to retain some information for law enforcement purposes such as fraud monitoring, detection, and prevention.
Keeping Your Information Safe
We are committed to protecting your personal information and have physical, electronic and managerial systems and procedures in place to help safeguard your information. Unfortunately, no system can guarantee complete security. Third-party viruses or security failures may result in your personal information being compromised. You can help prevent unauthorized access to your information by using antivirus software, creating strong passwords and limiting access to your personal computer. In the unlikely event that your personal information is compromised due to a security breach on our end, we will notify you within 72 hours of the breach coming to our attention.
Protection of Children
Our online services are not directed, or intended, for children under the age of 13 years. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under this age limit and delete this information as soon as we become aware of it. If you live outside of the United States, your country may apply stricter age limits. In some cases, even if you are older than 13, you may not be legally allowed to access our online services.
Changes Made to This Policy
We may modify this Policy from time to time. The date at the top of this Policy lets you know when this Policy was last revised. If we make a change to this Policy that we believe materially affects the way we use your information, we notify you of the change via email. It is important to check back here occasionally to make sure you have read the latest policy. By continuing to access or use our services after the policy changes, you allow us to use your information in the way we describe in our updated policy.
We will always try to resolve your concerns about our privacy practices promptly and hope that together we can find a solution without involving costly legal channels. However, if we cannot come to an agreement, by using our online services, you agree to use independent mediation and/or binding arbitration services, rather than formal court proceedings, to have the matter resolved.
Contact FineView Marketing
In this Policy, we have tried our best to lay all our privacy practices out on the table for you. However, if you ever have any questions, concerns, requests, or comments about how we use your information, you can contact us by email, phone, or mail at:
+1 (724) 413-6195
565 S. Mason Road, #529 | Katy, TX 77450